search for :

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

text me !

assalamualaikum w.b.t.

haha da entry yeah .. its odd ryte ? bt nah its simple .. 
EVERYONE TEXT , DONT YOU ?
haha bt 4 me .. yah i used to text smbody last time ..
bt geez all i matter is juz the texts ?
i mean .. haha not dat its not important bt 4 me ..
have you ever been texting like well hw am i describe it ..
LIKE CRAZY ?..
surely u have experienced it ryte ?
no need to lie bt its TRUE ..
u might look like dis ..

haha well 4 me ..
those past years .. sme of my frens know dat i text frequently ..
members of mine haha well ,, such as ..
aida , muaz , pnut , kim , tod , najong , reza , remy , nuek , al , syaza , qila , cheqyll , dukun , ikram , aish n so on .. oopss my mistake .. juz told da names ..bt now its different ..
those days mke me more alert dat texting r a bunch of well sort of no good thing .. now i text pretty less well u might say never text anyone ..
i ddnt buy tp ups o anything bcoz ive no money ..n no money NO TALK ..
so ive decided i aint gnna text anyone .. i don wanna beg frm my mum o dads coz well its not my habit o type o me doing dat ..
im so srry 4 u my fren coz i ddnt reply o so on .. even if u call me i dont always pick it up coz i always LEAVE my phone in my bedroom n so no one will ever hear my phone rings ..
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DONT CARRY MY PHONE ANYWHERE AT HOME
so dats da story bhind all this .. so sorry 4 da ones who wanted to text me .. i feel GUILTY about this n yeah sooooooooo sorryyyy !!! i didnt mean to do that !
so dats wat i wanna tell ya .. i appreciate u all texting me n all dat .. bt im so sorry i ddnt reply ur texts .. bt hey ,, friendship doesnt matter WHAT YOU DID ryte ?
its da feeling of relationship in ur hearts dat does matters ..
so thaats all .. no beggy bt i always LOVE you guys ..

No comments: