search for :

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

im not trying to whine

well there is so much time to spend bt..
ya noe..still nothing to do xcept house chores..
yea..nt juz me bt evryone else too ryte?..haha
dis evening i juz went out..
gtting sme fresh air..


huhu wat exactly im doing was making my heart a little less emotional..
(the feelings dat make ur tears drop one by one)
i cnt stop thinking about my gangs..
haha who can??..
wat bieber had said
"YOU'RE ALL I'M THINKING OF"
so,, me n my sis drove to the beach..
well sort of hanging out..
geez,, do u hve da gut to stay all day at home?
EVERYDAY i mean?..
so,,  juz snap sme things dat makes my heart calmer..


juz looking at da sea..
the tides,, theyre always making waves..
doesnt matter whether its big o small..
bt the fact dat the waves doesnt go back to the sea..
makes me thinking bout sth..
yeah..n ive thought bout dat..
LIFE MUST GO ON
cnt say dat it helped me a lot bt im pretty less glad a bit aftr dat..
knowing my friends r hving a great time..
well yeah no exception 4 me 2..
so.. myb things r gonna b alryte once more..
myb ill see their cute lil faces dat ive once missed one day..
bt all in all my heart juz feels a bit sorrow..huhu
its long enough not seeing u guys yet..
bt hey..evrything dat happens r meant to hve a reason.
n i bet mine is REASONABLE..
haha so tata~ 
TANX ALLAH 4 GIVING ME THIS LIFE..

No comments: