search for :

Monday, April 25, 2011

my friends

assalamkualaikum w.b.t.=)
yep,ppl hve their own frens 
doesnt mtter who they r o whre theyre cme frm
bt all dat matters is juz wat they thnk of friendship in their hearts..
well..its obvious dat frens r truly wnderful..
i might say dat
A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED
we may have a light dat shines our way through bt without me BEST PALS


sees us like dis sme time ago..


the best buddy u have neva imagine of having her..


the girl dat supports me anythng dat im striving 4..


who makes my life brighter all da time..=)


hw am i striving to go on with my life without them?..

well all da things dat we done in dis world are much more occupied with happiness n grateful whn having them around..
all of my friends i truly missed..
they r da key 4 my happiness apart frm my family..
sure hope ill meet them smday..
n i truly wanna gve a bunch of tanx to ALIA 
knowing dat she misses me 2..
(its obvious in ur blog dear)
i couldnt say hw much i thank to all of u
especially da ones dat truly knows me more..
bt hey,,i am really grateful 2 noe da members of o61o..
well thres a word dat i used to remember

FRIENDSHIP BONDS CANNOT BE DESTROYED UNLESS WE DIE
best of luck to all my frens in their future undertaking..
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


REALLY LOVE U GUYS A LOT <3<3<3


4 comments:

S.S.R said...

i will follow u wherever u r my dear..
juz miss u so much...
maybe my tears could xplain it to u...

Unknown said...

well yeah,,bt i cnt explain my feelings..
u noe..
"FEELINGS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE SAID BUT SHOWN"

starlurver said...

you make me sad dear!
thanx 4 this meaningful friendship..
thanx 4 being a nice friend to me..
I really appreciate it..

Unknown said...

yeah..am nice?haha tanx 2 u too helping me out! lurve ya al!