search for :

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

: BAD 1st MORNING *urgh! :

.السلام عليكم.
ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.T


*on my way to physics lab.*

white colour on my face.
I THOUGHT I'M GONNA DIE!
want to vomit.
can't resist the pain.
aargghhhh!
feels like to collapse on the floor any moment.
walked unsteadily in the walking lane.
my mind goes blank.
can't feel blood running in my veins.
heart felt frightened.
eyes gone blind.
closed me eyes as i walked.
can't see a thing.
panicked strike me.
saw a marble bench.
sat there, release the pain, slowly recovered.
but still weak to stand up.

memories flashback.
its been so long to feel this pain.
i thought it's over.
haven't felt it for years.
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

what a bad first day to start with.
hope tomorrow won't happen again.
scared me to death.

thanks to zaty and fatin for accompanying the sick me.

No comments: