search for :

Saturday, November 24, 2012

me ; unbalanced ?

.السلام عليكم.
.ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.T.


hey peeps ! yes , yes . i'm back . :)
happy to see me being a happy gal huh ?
okay , i'm happy . i admit , but not that *fat* happy .
see this . *pointing upwards .
i think i have a serious problem in this case . *sigh*

i know , i ate a lot . i mean a lil' lot . maybe ? no ? okay . serves me right .
i can't even stand properly . push me a little , i'm down . *err , what ?
i am sooooo not skinny okay ? don't imagine me being a stick girl . 
it is sooooo not me .

i've tried to eat more or less . okay , whichever . hoping to get a balance weight or so .
but i've gain a little , surprisingly . HAHA maybe this is ideal for me . MAYBE .
yes , a little is okay . *mindspeaking .


okay , this is little . haha . can't gain too much . i don't know why .
but it happens . still , i'm grateful .
i feel skinny . FEEL . ONLY . haish .

that's the story . you guys , please donate me some of your fat .
i truly appreciate it . thanks a bunch ! :)

No comments: